Qualifications & Tertiary Institutions Attended:
- Masters in Counselling (Yale University, 1989)
- BA Theology (UWI, 1982)
- Diploma in Ministerial Studies (UTCWI, 1982)
- Certified Consultant in Organizational Change-Shep’s Jeffrey’s Associate (John Hopkins University)
- Certified Consultant in EmotionalIntelligence – Institute of Human Health and Human Potential (University of Guelph)
- Courses Currently Teaching:
- Area(s) of Specialization & Research Interest:
- Principles &Techniques of Pastoral Counselling 1
- Principles & Techniques of Pastoral Counselling 2
- Supervised Ministry- Practicum In Institutional Chaplaincy
- Supervised Ministry – Practicum In Pastoral Care
- Pastoral Care in the Caribbean
- Advanced Pastoral Care & Clinical Education
- Pastoral Studies
- Practical Theology
- Provocation: Caribbean Youth, Anger, Violence & Crime. 2011
- Understanding the Caribbean Worker: “Service, Culture & Sensitivity”. 2010
- Starting a New Business – “Mental&Emotional Preparation”. 2002.
- When One Door Close…..Caribbean People Telling Their Stories of Overcoming Difficulties in Life & Living. 2001.
- Managing Anger: Resolving Conflicts: “A Handbook for Students. 1998.
- Caribbean People in Love: A Handbook for Couples. 1997.
- Family Relationships: Caribbean Experiences. 1995.
- Caribbean Sexuality. 1993; second printing 1995. “A PastoralCounsellor Looks at Family Patterns and the Influences on Caribbean People.”
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org